Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

finished!!

Well, my mum told me yesterday we didn't have to go back to Grand Rapids until I finished my book.

So I finished my book.

I guess I saw the end of the tunnel...so to speak. Banged out 8, 770 words between 10 a.m. and 11:50 p.m., bringing the finished total to 69.6k, which should publish in the neighborhood of 275-300 pages, I think. There's a particular song I listen to when I've finished something, because it makes me feel happy--Piano Lesson by Donut Junkie--and I played that as I wrote that last, heartwarming sentence to wrap the whole thing up. It felt good.

Now...editing and illustrating comes next! I'm hoping desperately that I can finish within a month.

First I gotta pack up and get out of here, though. Man. Woo. I can make it.

1 Comments:

  • you donut junkie person you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home