Sunshine makes me happy

Thursday, July 14, 2005

abundance of sun...

Whew, it's plenty toasty of late! Everyone stumbles around, hot and sticky. Luckily there's the lake to hop in right over there...I've been off skiing, tubing, kneeboarding and just plain swimming to get out of the heat.

I also got a role in the local performance of Annie Get Your Gun. I play "Pawnee Bill," about the fourth-down men's part in terms of lines and stage time, which suits me fine. Practice is every day for these 2 weeks, and the show'll be on the 22nd and 23rd. Getting to the practices has been a little tough with all the roadwork on the only road outta here, but you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.

Writing has been going well, but much slower than I'd hoped--about 3-4k words per day, and I've had to take a day or two off so far. The story is coming along great, though. I feel confident that I can get this published.

Man, I'm looking out the window right now, the sun's all but blinding on the water now, burning off the fog over the lake...God's creation is so breathtaking!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you're having fun! I will call you sometime, I promise! It's just been nuts-o moving and all. Where will you be this weekend? Drop me an email and let me know which number to call : ).

    By Blogger becky, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home