Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

work?

So, this week, I'm supposed to be finishing this big research paper for the World Journalism thing...about 2k words about the topic I chose, namely the application of faith in the teaching of technical college courses. It's due Friday, and my research is barely anywhere...blaah. I don't think I want to be a journalist, but I do want to finish what I started...and yet, I don't want to do the work. But I need to, and I probably will. I'll be working on it tonight, yet, I guess.

Instead of working on the paper this afternoon I did crank out about 4,000 words for my book, bringing the sum total up to 37.3k, or 74 pages of single space 12 point, which is way further than I figured I would be for the point in the story where I am. I still have the best bunch of the book ahead of me, and that's exciting. People keep stealing my printups, and a new one is running off right now...

Hm. I also started Shadowfolk back up! In pencil, for now, but in my humble opinion it looks pretty sweet. Check it!

Other exciting news, well, a squirrel vaporized himself this morning in a high-voltage switcher and left a few thousand people up here without power for the morning. That was interesting.

Recommended reading: Dig Ephesians 2 and 3, mostly 2. Also, Wild at Heart is a very good book, so you should dig it too. There was something in there I wanted to share, but I forget what and the book is too far away to go get right now. You'll just have to poke through it and find it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home