Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, July 24, 2005

A new week! yay!

Well, Annie Get Your Gun is over now, finally. It was a lot of fun while it lasted, but yah, I'm ready for a break. Most of my beloved cousins went home today too, so it will be much more quiet around here. I was so busy this week that I didn't get barely any writing done, but nonetheless the book is up to 24k words plus 3 prelim ill's and a really rockin-looking map. I'm shooting for at least 60k words and maybe like...as many illustrations as I can produce. This week will be much writing and stuff.

I finally got my act together and drew up a new shadowfolk and put that up, so hopefully people will be slightly happier than they were before...ha.

I've got a lot of pictures to post, and I'll be putting those up soon (maybe). I want to show you guys where it is that I hang out in the summer so that you'll all get jealous and come visit me. Not that I'm desperate just yet for summer to come to an end, but I was thinking wistfully of Wal-mart runs with Ben and the ladies the other day. I am starting to miss everyone. I'm praying for you guys, and I hope you're all rocking your summer!

1 Comments:

  • new post new post :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home