Sunshine makes me happy

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I know, I know!!

I know what I want for Christmas!

I want a 12" Blimpie Meatball Sub on chedder/jalapeno bread with provalone, oregano and jalapenos! Right now! If you don't know what I am talking about, you owe it to yourself to go locate a blimpie (might require some travelling for you southern types) and get one. Or phone a buddy in a better state than yours and have him/her mail you one.

Hm. Classes are all over, which rules. Exams still to come...but if I can live through Monday I'll be okay. Three exams that day, starting at 7:30 (!) which is earlier than I've even gotten out of bed in about a month, more or less. But I'm still all like, yay! But not really the bouncy sort. Mostly...just I sorta realize it.

When I get home I'm taking a bubble bath, followed by a trip with mom to Schuler's for some reading material, followed by a trip to Blimpie for one of those aforementioned delicious yummy subs of awesomeness. And jalapenos-ness. Then some other time I fully intend to get to Panera and also Qdoba, though not at the same time.

Anyways, I spent a healthy chunk of my afternoon skating the amazing Nate Todd today. It was therapeutic. When you're skating, you think about skating. It's not that I'm trying to forget anything (it's not something I generally practice) but you just have a good time and stuff. We even got pictures! Here are the good ones:




We're flying!!!

Oh, and in case you needed more proof concerning who has the awesomest room-mate ever.


Ben says, "RAWR!!!!"

Fun fact: When I spell-checked this post, it wanted to replace "jalapenos" with "Calvinist"! That made me smile. Silly spell-check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home