Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The time is come

Something that happens to me at school, though lately in particular, is that my perception of the flow of time gets messed up. Within a given day I'm alright, but ask me when somebody said so-and-so, and if I happen to remember the incident at all, I find that all too often I have no idea how long ago it happened. Sometimes my inaccuracy has been in the week range.

This often comes into play when discussing intramural games, where the canceled/still on status can alter by the minute; somebody thinks the game is canceled and I think it's still on, and neither of us has any idea who heard what most recently.

It's dry enough today that I think I'm gonna try to have a skate session tonight if Nate Todd is up for it. I've got Jimbo's camera right here...so...maybe we can get some pictures. That'd rock.

oh yeah...

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home