Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, November 19, 2004

things and stuff

cop-out title alert!

This week was kinda just meh. I hate it when that happens, and I hate wishing that it was not now because I don't like now. I don't mind wishing it was later because later something cool was happening...or something. God wil pick me up and get me through...He always does, because I'm not so good at getting through under my own power.

Jordan and I ebayed the busted dorm microwave too, and wrote a hilarious writeup to sell it that we hope will garner a lot of attention. Do your part and advertise!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4338601595

Heh. Anyways, I have homework to do or something.

1 Comments:

  • I read the e-bay listing. PRICELESS! It's like Duchamp meets male engineering students. What a valuable piece of art. It should go in the MoMA. -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home