Sunshine makes me happy

Monday, November 22, 2004

[SCREAM]

sooo, it's just after 12, and I'm done with everything I had to do, I finally got that Romans draft DONE after a month of it giving me stress (I think that's where this acne sprung up from...phooey)...so yep, I was all done and then I suddenly had a Romans test tomorrow. With all my handwritten notes typed up. I did scream.

Well, it was a good weekend anyway. I worked a lot on things (mostly my Romans paper) but I never felt too hurried...I just didn't waste too much time for once. I've been thinking more about what I want to do with myself and once again I think concept stuff, for video games or movies, art-wise, would be killer, but I can see myself doing mechanical engineering somethings too. I put the question of "what should I do with myself?" to a friend this morning and she replied, "Sit there." Oh yeah, we were in church. But it also made me remember that if I stay on the path God's laid for me, I'll wind up going where he wants me. I can follow a road without knowing where it's going, so long as I know it's going to the right place...

So what happened that was good? Uhm. On the way to church this morning we had a great conversation about dreams. I dream a lot...and I remember a lot of them (at least, when I wake up)...for some reason I am usually surprised when people are all like, "I never dream" or saying they don't ever remember their dreams. I enjoy sleep a lot for my dreams, and even if they're usually pretty darn nonsensical, I still get to explore interesting places, meet improbable people, and for some reason, constantly lose things...(seriously, they're never where I leave them)...all from a very comfy place. When I was a kid it always took me about 2 hours to fall asleep and I never dreamed (I used to make up dreams just so I would feel normal or something...heh) but after I started popping a nummy natural supplement-type bit called melatonin every night (well, just about, I don't NEED it thank goodness) I fall asleep reasonably fast and dream a bunch to boot. yay. Dreamy pills? Sounds kind of suspicious now that I think about it....

I also chose wisely all Indiana-style at lunch today and made my own pizza, instead of trying my luck with the fish. Phew, that was close.

We also got a bunch of peoples that usually don't manage to get together for dinner tonight and went to the ever-luxurious (and easy on the wallet) Taco Bell, and that was pretty chill. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Even the 6-hour car trip to Oklahoma is going to be a welcome change of pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home