Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, December 10, 2004

Almost...there...

Tomorrow's the last day of classes, and I couldn't be happier. Well, I could, but it would involve a lot of much more unrealistic terms and conditions.

The pop in my fridge keeps disappearing.

Granted, it is for sale...however, when you get down to it, I can't drink the little piles of change that pop up on my desk in reparation for said cans of beverage, and sometimes money isn't everything...especially when I'm thirsty for something cold.

Something that's been made increasingly clear to me of late is that sometimes, oftentimes, your heart really goes out to someone in need and you want to help them, and then you realize that all you can do to help them is to pray for them. And you know what? That's enough. God is enough for all needs.

Here's a beautiful shot of me to take home and show all your friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home