Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, September 25, 2005

boooooring!

Well, Rita proved to be pretty anticlimactic. It rained and blew, moderately, a few trees fell down, and we went berm sliding. Today, if it weren't for the stuff all over the ground--leaves, sticks, etc.--you wouldn't have imagined there had been anything of the sort yesterday. Hardly a cloud in the sky!

Now, I'm glad there wasn't much damage...but I really do enjoy a good bit of crazy weather. It's just so...I dunno, there's something about going outside and seeing all kinds of stuff messed up that's awe-inspiring. Exciting, even. God's Creation is way bigger than we are!

So anyways, I guess we're good.

1 Comments:

  • I really like the blog! Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home