Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Alive and something!

Well, first I got back to school, and then school attacked me. heh. I have not yet begun to fight...really. I'll get around to homework eventually. A little sleep, a little slumber, wait...no, that's bad. I remember now. Right. To work!

Anyways, cool stuff has been happening, and prayers have been answered (as always--who's faithful? GOD is)...for instance, I made the Pheonix team, which is *very cool*. I would never have had the interest to even get started on one of those cars or something. Blah! Also, I just got some letter in the mail saying that I've passed the World Journalism Institute June term. So that's done, thank goodness. Oh yeah, and the BIG answer to prayer, I got into all the classes I needed to.

Now...I just gotta do all that work. There is quite a bit of it, really. Prayer that I can be diligent enough to stay atop my homework would be vastly appreciated.

I've been thinking lately about how much my friends rock and where I'd be without them. Heh. Apparently the other night "I" haunted poor Lucky's dreams, trying to kill him. A lot. Sorry Lucky! Hope you dream of nicer things next time, like smoothies!

Aiight, g'night!

2 Comments:

  • holy smokes, I didn't know people spammed blog comment boxes. Weird!

    By Blogger James Pray, at 10:26 AM  

  • Yeah, blog spam happens. You can turn on word verification in your settings to make it stop : ).

    I'm so glad to hear that things worked out well with your classes, and Phoenix, and all that stuff! Press on, James! You're almost done! And I'll /so/ be there for your graduation ; ).

    Blessings!!

    By Blogger becky, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home