Sunshine makes me happy

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gimme an R...

Okay, yes, so you know: there's this hurricane thing on its way, more or less. Looks like it's going to settle down like the proverbial hen on her proverbial nest and dump on us for a few days...at least, until Monday. The good news is, it's mostly looking like rain and some moderate (well, for a hurricane) winds...no biggie, really. We'll be looking at flooding and power outages, I guess, but nothing life-threatening. I mean, campus is housing refugees from further south, so I'm figuring we'll be aiight. Pray nobody gets hurt!

Went up to Mount Pleasent today and flew my first real R/C helicopter. The instructor was very impressed! I flew awesome, if I may say so...13 hours on the simulater sure helped. I wanna fly some more now. It's sooo cool. Being the pilot for the Phoenix project rules!

Also, I'd like to request some prayer on Monday for the GRE test. That sucker's pretty important!

Finally!
A big shout out to Abbi Shive, who's 20 today! Congrats!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home