Sunshine makes me happy

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Arg! me back.

Florida was darn sweet. Totally relaxing...when we weren't competing, anyways. I had a great time, we played pretty good paintball, learned some new tricks, came in 12th at Nationals. The car trip was fine. We watched all but the first two episodes of Band of Brothers, for instance. That helped pass time.

I've also been finally getting some schoolwork-monkeys off my back. Presentations, for instance. I really don't like presentations, and I think I would be better at them with practice, but I de-stress myself over them by just realizing that no matter what I do, it will be over at whatever time the class ends. That can be comforting sometimes.

Anyways, there's honestly not much to get done left in the semester, other than pray for my friends, both at school and at home--I know stress levels, they's a-rising, so yeah, that's been on my mind. I finally feel pretty good. I don't know if I said so already or no, but I've decided not to get a formal job this summer, and shoot for non-taxable income only while I work on my book once school gets out. I so can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home