Sunshine makes me happy

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nationals

Well, our team is off to florida in a big blue smelly 15 passenger van Thursday morning...it's an 18 hour car trip and I am not happy about that, but Nationals should be way fun...time for us to show them who's boss in paintball. We'll be back Monday so I can tell you how it went.

Mum is down here to visit too...it's been really great hanging out with her...we got some stuff figured out. I may not wind up getting official employment this summer...which in my opinion, would be awesome. I can probably drum up enough outside business to make money since I know a lot of people that like me to work for them up at the cottage. Plus...I would have some time to really finish off my book and get it kicking. It seems weird and counterproductive to not make taxed income for a summer...but I don't think it will be. I need to recover anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home