Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, April 01, 2005

Revelations!

Yes! Well, the more I think about it the more I'm pretty sure I'm depressed right now. Before I ever experienced it I generally looked down on the whole concept, but really that was both naive and arrogant of me. You can't so much just talk yourself out of it.

I'm unsure if I am just coming off of the tail end of seasonal affective disorder or something far worse...it's probably the former option. Time will tell. I don't know what I'll do in the mean time...stay off of my computer a little more maybe. That's easy enough with all of its problems lately. Mostly what I plan on doing is not taking my more dire and dismal feelings very seriously (at least, in the sense of...well, you know. Not let myself down myself.)

I know I am loved, I know my friends are there, and that makes every bit of difference. The encouragement of a couple of certain peoples was awesome today.

Well, other good stuff happened today, like in materials I showed Dr. Lee how he graded me wrong and I got 8 points back on my test, which was rockin. Also, we're going to Dallas tonight to play in the SCCC championships tomorrow, hopefully to bring home another first place trophy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home