Sunshine makes me happy

Monday, March 21, 2005

My face!...err, break!

Man! It was a break of many things...more people than I cared for, for one thing...I realized after a bunch of people got here on saturday just how much I wanted some time by myself (nothing against the people that got here on Saturday...it just got too...loud...) and I only got so much of that this week. Even if people weren't on me constantly, there is a difference between living in an empty dorm, and living in a dorm with people still in it...

Other important things went down this break too, and I'm sorta glad they did even if everything didn't shake out just how I wanted it to. Better that things should go...how they should rather than how I wish they would...Anyways, Ben's back so I have company worth talking to again :)

3 Comments:

  • What? I'm not worth talking to?

    By Blogger Justin, at 4:19 PM  

  • Ha! I win
    lol

    By Blogger ben, at 5:20 PM  

  • You're too scary to talk to! Ben is the only one who understands me!

    No, not really. I guess I should say, company that's consistantly in my room with me to talk to.

    :)

    By Blogger James Pray, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home