Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

mehr

It seems like it never ends...things to do on top of things to do...I can't get away. If I seem a little less than happy lately it's probably because I am, what with tests every few days and my computer now deciding it doesn't like being on, per se. I'll be fine though...Sometimes I feel like whatever I do, God'll pull me through whether I work much or not, but really it's more like He'll work out some of my choices towards His plan whether I make good choices or not, so I can't so much slack like I wish I could. Or more accurately, do, but yeah, it's all only vaguely sensical anyway. I need to pull up and get back to operating altitude, man. I feel like I haven't had time or energy to really invest in my friends much this semester...I don't feel as close as I used to, like there are emotional gaps opening up that I can't fill, and no, that doesn't make sense to me either...it's late anyway and I start trying to write down whatever when it's late. Gotta quit bein up so late...(yeah, I took a bit out here. You didn't miss anything)

Anyways, I feel better joggling that all out of my head.

Dr. Austin came and did devos with us tonight, which I thought was really neat...I don't think there are many universities where you can just invite the president down for devos. He's a cool dude, honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home