Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Decisions

Basketball was tonight versus 1A. They played us real even at the beginning...then, as we paced them, they started getting really frantic about half way through--playing too fast even when they were open, for instance--and after about the first ten or fifteen minutes they all sorta wore out. Final score was 31-20. I'm playing better every game...I got me some rebounds this time, intercepted a pass, and stole some balls.

The girls played tonight...man, their games are different. I don't know how exactly, they just seem to play nastier sometimes, and the reffing is way way worse. G2 took their game though, which was definitely awesome. Rockin!

---

I don't like it when people are indecisive. It makes me want to get in and help them decide...Sometimes an issue will seem so clean-cut to me, and I get frustrated if somebody doesn't see it my way (or wants to take some time to mull it over anyway)...but you know? Like Jordan told me this morning...Dude, sometimes it just isn't my business. Even if the decision relates to me, it's not my call for them to decide either which way, no matter how much I want that decision to go one way or another. Sometimes I need to butt out of the process altogether and let it go. Decisions will get made...But I don't quit hoping, either.

Now to just survive tonight's homework and I'm home free 'til Spring Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home