Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, November 14, 2004

when dreams lead to stories

I had a lot of dreams last night. To cut a long story short, I got an idea from one of them for a story that seems like it could have a lot of potential, so I worked on it this morning. I have way too much to do this weekend and I'm not sure how I'll get it all done (probably won't...at least I got my board back, finally. I left it up on G2A and it wound up being held for a ridiculous ransom. I got it back for the slightly less ridiculous ransom of drinking a cup of water while standing on my head, which was weirrrd. Girls are crazy. And yet so endearing...ahhhhrg)

Anywho, here's what I wrote this morning.

[Sorry, folks...I want to run with this story now...so I took it down]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home