Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, October 29, 2004

noteables/quoteables

  • Waking Ned Divine turned out to be an awesome movie. We watched it, and it was all about old Irish people that were funny! And the evil old lady TOTALLY ate it at the end. I won't spoil it but it was awesome. I laughed really loudly and then announced that I love happy endings. Because it was!
  • I finally put my secret to getting along with most anyone into words: "The shorter your memory is, the easier you'll get along with most everyone!" with regards to vengefulness.
  • Walmart and Whataburger are my favorite late-night W's. (what about WIHOP?)
  • God has blessed us with an awesome crew of friends--I hope we never forget what a privilege it is! It's not always easy.

4 Comments:

  • ...to your second point: love "keeps no record of wrongs."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • very true!

    By Blogger James Pray, at 10:32 AM  

  • it's true the shorter your memory is the easier you will get along with people. But along with missing the pain of the wrongs you miss you the joy of understanding why you enjoy who that person is. Love may not keep a record of wrongs but the wrongs do still scar your heart.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

  • Loving and not "keeping a record of wrongs" doesn't mean that you're unaffected by pain--that's humanly impossible.
    It means that past wrongs will not be brought back up, especially for self-seeking reasons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home