Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I AM the cute-o-meter.

I realized today that I can always tell which of two things is cuter. For instance, did you know that:
  • Marmalade is cuter than ice?
  • Lacrosse is cuter than Basketball?
  • Kittens are cuter than puppies?
  • Alligators are cuter than crocodiles?
  • McDonald's burgers are cuter than Saga burgers?
  • Pink is cuter than Fuschia?
  • Nerds are cuter than geeks?
  • James is cuter than Ben? (however, Ben is cooler than James.)
  • American Eagle is cuter than Abercrombie and Fitch?
  • Maryland is cuter than Pennsylvania?

Well, it's true. I have detailed reasoning for all of those, and no, I won't tell you!

1 Comments:

  • *Ahem*
    you didn't 'realize' that...you were informed of that fact. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home