Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, February 03, 2006

Out of my hands

Well, my manuscript is off. Lost in the bowels of the US postal system for three to four days before it will be disgorged in Montana, change hands again, and be lost in the bowels of a publishing house. Probably for months. Let's hope it returns!

Seriously. I'm excited and stuff...but in all reality it will be quite a while before I have a yea or nay on the matter. I think I'd rather wait a little while than know instantly, though. I think so. I had to sneak into the lab late at night to print it all off--248 double-spaced pages, plus a map and a cover page, for 250 pages even.

woooot.

2 Comments:

  • Good job! Congratulations! :~)

    look UP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

  • WOW
    that's all I can say. It must feel good to finally have it done and off your hands. Kudos.
    -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home