Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, December 11, 2005

ohhh, THERE's the light thingie at the end of the tunnel.

Well!

Classes are over now. It was so great on about Wednesday when I suddenly realized that everything I needed to do fit on one little list, and it was a list that was steadily declining in size.
I'm gonna list what's left (partly to refresh my own memory, sorry)
  • Write a 12-16 page paper on the Christian Philosophy of Engineering
  • Finish designing a Digital Audio Amplifier circuit board
  • Finish the Vibrations take-home exam
  • Present some stuff for Senior Design on Tuesday
  • Take the Microprocessor final Wednesday
  • Pack up, pack out, and leave @ 6:30 AM Thursday

I can't believe it's so close now. This whole year has gone...well, not quickly, it's been arduous, and yet I really felt good inside this year in a lot of ways. There are some things I dropped that I need to pick up again, yes. But I also laid some stuff to rest that needed to be. Time to move forward -- Grad School? Maybe. I'm not sure, but I'm applying anyway. The more I think about it the more I honestly believe writing would be a sweet career in every aspect but the money-making area. I mean, I think I'm a great writer (and you should too!), but you have to be a writer that caters to the masses juuuust right in order to make money at writing. Who knows? Maybe I can. Maybe not. If I can get used to the idea of being poor for a long time, I think I might give it all a shot.

Anyways, I also saw Narnia this afternoon, and I must say, if you take how bad the BBC movie was, that is how good the new one is. 1/BBC = New. Yeah. I was on the border of tears a lot and half the time I wasn't even sure why. It just feels meaningful. And good. And the White Witch did some awesome duel-wielding swordsmanship, which I thought rocked.

Man, I should also mention that I really want to get home...It's time to be done with school for a while and there's people I really want to catch up with. Plus kitties, snow, and hopefully ice hockey. And cute people!?!

It'll be a short break, though -- two weeks in Grand Rapids, and then I'll be off to St. Louis for a week to intern at a marketing firm. Should be interesting, could be fun...

To bed with me! And good day to you :D

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for approving of my boots. I just might purchase them this week. See you maybe this weekend! Yay GR! - Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home