Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

yay

Well, I'm feeling good right now.

First reason is that thanksgiving is in a coupla days, which'll rock. I'm heading up to the casselberrys' place in oklahoma for some food and comp'nay.

Second reason is that, well, I was bumming around thinking I would most likely need an extra semester to complete my degree since I'm failing mechatronics. However, I just threw together my schedule for next semester after running a degree audit, and I can STILL finish my degree out in four years even and take Mechatronics again next semester. It'll only be 17 hours, even. Now I just have to not fail anything else. God's taken me this far...

1 Comments:

  • Hang in there. God's got your back. -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home