Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, December 02, 2005

nearly there...

The end of the semester is basically only two weeks away now. Man. It's been a long run. I got a good bit of administrative stuff done today in terms of holds, financial aid, dropping Mechatronics so's I don't need to worry about it, and so on. This week has pretty much been me and my engineering groups getting projects done and turned in and presented, and we're nearly done with that stuff. The projects are decent chunks of your grade, but generally they're not tough to do well on if you put in a little effort with your groups...

We also played some intramural volleyball tonight against 1B and then 2A...in a row. We won both games; they're using regulation-height nets for women's league, which makes it really easy to spike it. Spiking the ball into somebody's face is the best...It's refreshing to intersperse mental labors with athletic activities, you know?

Anyways, I should be flying home after finals on the 16th or 17th. Woo.

1 Comments:

  • Dude, we totally have to chill when you get home. I think some sledding at manhatten is definitely in order. -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home