Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, October 21, 2005

"My ma always told me: 'Never eat singing fruit!' " "Wise woman."

chef jpeg
You are the the Swedish Chef.
You are a talented individual, nobody understands
you. Perhaps it's because you talk funny.

FAVORITE EXPRESSION:
"Brk! Brk! Brk!"
HOBBIES:
Kokin' der yummee-yummers

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Wild Strawberries...and Creme"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Der Swedish Chef Kokin' Bokin'"

QUOTE:
"Vergoofin der flicke stoobin mit der brk-brk
yubetcha!"


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe. He's my favorite muppet too!

Fall break is here! Or it will be after Microprocessors at 12 o'clock. I plan to make it 4 days of sleeping in, playing games, and working on my book. I guess that besides the book part, that's a lot like the rest of my days...but stop talking about that! Nyah! I plan to get the first round of editing actually written into my book, and following that I'll be letting some people read it and so forth.

My brother Will is visiting now too. It's pretty chill. I've been showing him things on campus and hanging out and watching Firefly (the series related to the movie Serenity) which is my favoritest show ever. Dang. Watch it! It's got teh funny and teh awesome violence!

Ok, I'm off!

1 Comments:

  • 4 weeks until Thanksgiving!!! : )

    I hope you had a wonderful Fall Break, Jameson.

    By Blogger becky, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home