Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Facebook

So, facebook.

Interesting concept...though in LeTourneau's case it seems to have turned into an only slightly glorifed version of the so-called personal ad. Seriously though, why would most people of your same gender want to know every last bit about you? Actually, it can be interesting to a point, and it's nifty for seeing what your friends are up to I guess, though I think blogs > facebook by ratio of about 1k:1.

Yes, I did sign up and you can search me out, though you get to sift through my information for the truth between a lot of stuff I wrote in there because it was late and seemed hilarious at the time. Nobody better take it seriously...heh heh.

I'll probably fix it later. But I might keep that picture, because it rocks. What picture, you ask? better check it out yourself! http://letu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=159100563

2 Comments:

  • I friended you. Did you know that there are 3 James Prays. If I just went by picture I wouldn't have found you, but you are the only one at LeTourneau. -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 AM  

  • 3 James Prays??
    Yeesh. Well, I am arguably the best one :D

    Thanks for friending me :)

    By Blogger James Pray, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home