Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, October 09, 2005

why?

Why do I update this blog?
A lot of blogs seem to be for people to whine about life, or expound upon their thoughts about stuff. I think the whiney ones can burn. Well, maybe not. I guess they're probably cathartic. But really, whining should go into journals or something, not up on the internet. As for thoughts about stuff? That's cool. I would think about posting my thoughts about politics and things, but I really don't pay enough attention to things like that to offer much of an opinion.

I guess I figure that I go to other people's blogs to find out what's been happening in their lives, and that's what I put here. Not everyone can talk to me all the time to find out about all the (occasionally) interesting things that happen to me, so that goes here. Ideally I suppose my family could be checking up on me through here, but they don't seem to do that too much. I also like this blog because I can put things in here that I thought should be seen: comics, links, etc. I guess the whole thing's a little narcissistic, really, but I hope you like it anyway.

In other news, I'm very tired with school. Or more accurately I'm tired of doing homework. I'm down with going to class and stuff. I just don't like doing much out of class any more. I acknowledge that this needs to change. This is the year that I need to be on the ball! But it's hard. There are so many things I'd rather be doing!

Hmm. Yeah, I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now. How'd you guess?

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad you update your blog : ). I can't be around you enough to know how you're doing otherwise! Of course, if you ever don't feel like blogging, you could send me an email and update me that way...

    I'm praying for you James. I have not forgotten.

    By Blogger becky, at 9:13 PM  

  • I like reading your blog, so I know what kind of crazy shenanigans you are up to. (it's time to update again btw)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

  • Oh that was me... Megan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home