Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Football!

Yeah, so we played football against the off-campus folks tonight. It was sweet. We won by two touchdowns...they nabbed a quick one at the beginning and after that we shut them down everytime. These guys were mostly the basketball players and stuff...Anyways, it was cool. I didn't get my mech and kin done tonight, but we did get our Mech of Materials presentation done (on snowmobile suspensions...)

I also went down and cheered G2 on as they played G3...the gals played good, especially considering they hadn't practiced together yet...From the way they were pulling together at the end, I think their next game will go very well. G2 rocks!

Oh yeah, and I went up to MSC for this chapel credit-slash-meet missionary people and Freezy wound up feeding me this silkworm larva cocoon thing. Apparently they are prized over in Asia someplace but it was like eating some squishy thing out of a stagnant pond to me, and I quickly ate some other things to drive the taste from my mouth...I really feel I earned that chapel credit ;)

My grandpa Decker is going in for surgery soonish to have a hematoma operated on, which in his case is a little bubble of blood between the protective layers around the brain that is pushing on his speech and memory centers, apparently having formed due to blood-thinning medication...so hopefully that goes well. I'm praying for my family a lot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home