Sunshine makes me happy

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

IT'S OVER!!!

Well, it was a semester I could liken to many things, like having my fingernails extracted by a dentist.

Well, the schoolwork was.

On most other fronts, like learning life lessons, getting to know my friends better and making new ones, playing paintball and skateboarding, and other stuff like that, it was pretty good.

But praise God, it is DONE, and I can get on with things that matter to me more. Three weeks at home with my family is not going to be sufficient...I know that...but it beats a kick in the teeth. (Although that might level up your head...hehe....figure out the reference to that!)

I saw people packing cars today.
Man...I'm not remotely packed out, and I don't care right now. Packing up, finishing the TPA jersey, finishing a Shadowfolk page, registering for classes, and drawing some kids a Grim Reaper logo comprises the entirety of my itinerary between now and Saturday morning.

Time to be lazy and sleep in for once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home