Sunshine makes me happy

Monday, January 10, 2005

Break and stuff!

I recorded stuff over break to put in here. Here it is:

Supercalifragilistickexpialidocious!

Caught Mary Poppins on the telly for the first time in a while. Not only is Bert the ultimate gentleman, but is also totally the original gangster. If you don’t believe me, dig his rapping bit followed by a dance with his pants pulled real low. You will believe.

Some good quotes from lately:

“I was saving the beef jerky for some later time. Too bad it turned out my roommate wasn’t.”

“What do you get for being a VIP customer at Best Buy?” – “Lots of mail!”

Been filling my time with friends and family, though not in that order. I spent 5 hours the other day on ice—literally—skating and iceboating (Which I will have pictures of, the iceboating I mean)…awesome exercise and good fun.

Christmas is out and New Year’s is coming…yippee. I’m halfway through
vacation already? Dah!

I read somewhere once, “Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs are Italian, the mechanics are German, the lovers are French, and the whole thing is being run by the Swiss. Hell is where the chefs are British, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the police are German, and the whole operation is being run by the Italians.”

I also just picked up the album “The Private Press” by DJ Shadow. Good stuff, especially “Fixed Income,” “Six Days,” and “Mongrel Meets His Maker.”

Hope everyone else is enjoying themselves and getting all relaxicated.

New Year’s Eve update…(Since I’m writing this on the home computer to
upload later…)

Have you ever noticed that when people say they don’t stereotype people, they really just mean they try not to negatively stereotype others?

Spent New Year’s eve at my friend Megan’s apartment at GVSU with some other folks…the food was good and we all talked until about 4 AM…then I crashed on the couch until 11:30.

---------------------

It was a great break, but I worked at it so I was juuust ready for school by the time it rolled around. Now that I'm here I just gotta get an override and register and I'll be golden.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home