Sunshine makes me happy

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I shed a single tear...

The semester is over. Man, I fought for it, and I fought pretty hard. It was a protracted battle of sleeplessness and heartache against the terrors of schoolwork and exams; no quarter was given or received. But in the end, one of us lay dead, dusty and bruised, and it was not I.

I'm about an hour from leaving school right now, having bid all but two members of the quad goodbye already and all but one Mullet. I hate spreading out all the goodbyes like that. It's hard for me...I really do love the people here. I love them like my own family.

Now I head home for three weks and I am excited, so very much so. It sounds like most people have already gotten home safe, so that's an answer to prayer. I intend to make this a very good break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home