Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, January 16, 2005

First and foremost.

Well, the LeTourneau paintball team rocked out today over in Tyler. We played a three man tourney, which we (historically) always lose. Jordan, Justin, Kyle, myself, and Jimbo came along, and stopped for Quizno's on the way. You know what? I'm not very impressed with Quizno's. They had cool ads, but they're more expensive than Blimpies (my personal favorite sub place) and my meatball sub wasn't very warm, either. Anyways,

After two good games, Justin's gun, Jordan's gun, and my gun all began to have bad trouble and we lost three games very badly...which was disheartening. On top of that, we were very cold. It was cold.

Then, we started replacing batteries and diddling with regulators and suchlike and so forth, and we got some guns back up. I borrowed Kyle's gun for a few games and it worked okay, and then I did the necessary surgery on my gun to replace its battery, and it worked. After we got our guns back up, we played two perfect games in a row, and then moved into the final to play two more perfect-scoring games. One of those involved acing the best team from the preliminary rounds. Then we won our final game. I was so hyper on winning, it was nuts, and they gave us some money for winning, and we went home. We played really well.

I shot people in the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home