Sunshine makes me happy

Friday, February 25, 2005

Thursdays

I think I enjoyed last night a lot. I hung out with Daryll (who, incidentally, left today so he could leave for Israel on Monday). He was coming in and out a lot...and we went outside with my killstick (steel pipe) and batted my taco bell sauce packets until they all exploded, and then we went into the lounge. After I didn't put a hole in the wall with the killstick we got out a 2-by-4 and played baseball with a whole freezer full of ice, which was sweet. We also went to common grounds and played connect-4 in line for $1 anydrink.

Additionally...
I always wondered what it would be like to repeat a course. Easy? Just as annoying? Would lectures drive me crazy because I'd already heard them?

The answers are interesting. I don't remember anything from the course the first time around. However, I seem to learn it all again without further study, and on tests, it mostly seems like the questions can't possibly be the right ones because they feel too easy. (Current test records: 110% and 104% compared to 78% and 88% the first time around). (Oh yeah, I guess I should mention that I dropped stats first time through because the B I had was going to kill my scholarship, only it turned out later it wouldn't because the registrar had my GPA messed up. A story for another time.) It's great having one less class that needs real looking after, since my policy has always been to pad out my class schedule with english stuff to keep my GPA up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home