Sunshine makes me happy

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Plans change

Hm. Long story short, I'm heading to Montana tomorrow morning through the 24th of July, to work for my Uncle Stuart. I'm a little fuzzy on the nature of the work but it sounds like I'll be working with my 11-year-old cousin Jonothan with some sort of homeschooling exercises, along with just general stuff...if I still have internet access while I'm there, I'll try to post some pictures or something. Good money for one thing, but for another thing this might be the last chance I get to do something like this. A chance to jump on...

2 Comments:

  • Whoah!! How fun sounding! You defintiely have to tell me more! Speaking of... how can I contact you now? Drop me an email, yo! One of these days, we need to both be around phones that we can answer at the same time. =)

    Have fun out there!

    By Blogger becky, at 3:13 PM  

  • I miss you... I didn't realize you were gonna be gone for so long. I've been looking in the paper for engineering jobs for you (which you probley don't care anyway) but there are tons in GR. So when you get back there is good job hunting to be had. Safe travels Jame-es. :)
    -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home