Sunshine makes me happy

Monday, April 10, 2006

homestretch

Well, it's the proverbial "go time." I spent all weekend in Dallas reffing the college paintball national championship for $125 a day, which worked out pretty well in terms of money, and it was certainly a lot of work, but I enjoyed it. Except for Friday, which was utterly exhausting...but in any case it was really nice to get my mind entirely off school for a while.

Now that there's less than a month of school left it's feeling a little crazy, like there's not enough time left, but I feel confident I can make it. How nice to be nearly finished...

1 Comments:

  • Hooray for being nearly finished!!

    Easter isn't the same without being home with a batch of you guys! I made the Easter bread this year, and it turned out alright! But I miss you guys.

    Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I hope you have a happy Easter. Here's a hug, Jameson! Press on-- you can finish! Graduation will be here before you know it!

    By Blogger becky, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home