Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

/cry

grrr.

It looks like, rather than a pleasant coast down to the end of the semester in May, the remainder of this semester is going to be hard, full of work -- mostly a gauntlet of school that I can't, lately, seem to conjure up to Moxie to work on. I guess it's probably S.A.D. from the oft-unhappy weather...it doesn't feel too bad but I'm still rather apathetic lately, and prone to bigger-than-usual emotional tumbles after dissappointments. The only big one so far was spending all day saturday trying to make our Phoenix helicopter #1 fly, only it developed problem after problem, and then when we thought we had all the problems fixed, the thing was incapable of completing the task to begin with. A lot of prayer and a good hot shower had me back on my feet, but I really don't care for just falling into despair over stuff like that.

Where's my freakin' Sun already?

Understand that it's late, so I'm feeling sorry for myself, and I'll feel better in the morning, but seriously, projects, applications, who knows what all, all rushing faster every week down to graduation...and then what? I don't want to do this, I don't want to go there, but I don't know what I want to do, either. Forget more studying; it's past my bedtime by a long shot, and if I get brutalized by that quiz in the morning, it's my fault for not studying sooner.

Oh yeah, and our toilet's broken, too! Hilarity.

2 Comments:

  • You sound kinda burned out. You should just come home after graduation, and just write, don't worry about a job yet. Take some time out to look around at jobs or grad schools.
    -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • Oi, James. You're in my prayers. I remember feeling the same on /many/ occasions... heck. Sometimes, I still do! :-|

    I'm praying for you.

    By Blogger becky, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home