Sunshine makes me happy

Saturday, May 06, 2006

it's over!

That's it. Walked this morning...no diploma yet, but I'll get it as soon as grades are in for the Senior Design stuff. I'll post some thoughts and stuff later...I'm kinda trying to pack all up, which is generating a disturbing number of boxes. But I'll make it.

I'm pretty sure I missed a fair number of goodbyes, and for that I'm sincerely sorry. Once moving out starts it's hard to make sure other things happen too. I'll be trying to catch up with some people soon, though.

Love you all, let's keep in touch.

2 Comments:

  • HI James...love ya!
    Hard to make all these changes, transitions...leaving people behind...glad you are done!
    Maybe see you soon! Aunt janewt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • I tried to call you last weekend, but you were out! Did you get the message I left for you? ;)

    I hope things are well in Jamesonville! Let's talk soon :)

    By Blogger becky, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home