Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

braaaaiins....

I think that hands down, the coolest thing about the flu is the way it shuts down my brain and stuff.

Plus we lost to 2A in the first game of the playoffs so we're done with that...and I'm really sorta beat up from the game. Add in with that the way I just realized that I had an assignment due tomorrow that I had forgotten about, and it's just another tuesday evening for me. Blaaaah. This is just like last semester, only I don't stay up until 2 AM any more...It's been hard concentrating on stuff lately (for instance, I'm blogging now instead of doing Mech and Kin...)

*cough, wheeze*

And yet at the same time I have been enjoying the company of my friends more than ever. Whether it's been catching up with old buddies or spending more time than usual with new ones, I feel like I've really been doing well from a social standpoint...which makes school seem like even more of a burden than usual. I guess I'll pull through.

1 Comments:

  • YAAAAAAAAY!!! BRAINS!!!!! (comment made Gir in an episode of Invader Zim!) ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home