Sunshine makes me happy

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

phew.

On Sunday I woke up to Prairie Home Companion playing on the radio. Justin came in shortly thereafter and we listened for a while...it was peaceful, and made me nostalgic for the cottage kitchen on a Sunday afternoon...sun outside, and the lake, no work.

Rrrg.


Sunday was also TJ's 21st birthday, so we went to Applebees as a group of about 18, somehow were seated with no reservation, and enjoyed ourselves.

And...today was Valentines day. I thought it was pretty okay...it's nice having a holiday to wish people happiness on. But I think that those people touting "SAD" day can (in a totally nice and constructive way) stuff it...I'm unsure why it irritates me as much as it does. Maybe because I'm single, but maybe more because it's an obnoxious phrase! bah! :D In any case, I think a good time was had by most, though Tony, our QB, was off with some girl instead of helping us not lose to Quad 1. Because we did lose. And then I watched G2 play G1, and it was actually a very good game so I stayed and watched all of it instead of doing my heat transfer assignment of doom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home