Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Jimbo is my Valentine

yup...we even ate at Bodascious Barbeque tonight :D

Heh.

Tonight was probably the best quad 4 party we've had in a while. We had the whole place al mood-lit and stuff...coffee was served...and we hung out for a while. I played the first decent round of hearts I've had in a while with Nate, Bri and Abbi...then John Spiegel started this whole spinning on a bar-stool thing, which fell naturally into several-participant jumprope with a goodly gang of people, and from there we began the first annual Vandal winter indoor track sports competition which started with limbo, and then a high-jump competition (Tim won after clearing about 5' 4" ish...I think I made about 4' 6") followed by a long jump, in which I cleared roughly 14 feet. After that we boxed...I boxed with Hesh and some other dude (both fights ended early, Hesh from a shot to the mouth and the other guy from me hitting his contact out :-/ ). And After THAT, and some coffee and ice cream, I played speed scrabble against a most admirable, but sleepy, opponent. Now I am very sleepy, so I shall play World of Warcraft with ben and do work in the morning...

Second time I've skipped church in a row, oh well. Grandpa Bill is still recovering from brain surgery, which is going well but still slow and occasionally frustrating, so praying for him=awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home