Sunshine makes me happy

Monday, October 11, 2004

professors and other stuff

This morning, I was in LH at about 8...not many classes in there around that time (or at least the labs were empty). I looked in one of the rooms and saw a prof standing by the projector, just wiping the glass clean in preperation for class.

These guys (and gals) do a lot for us as students. They get up early, go to bed late, and get to deal with that most cumbersome of problems--people--as their profession. After working as a janitor (and sunday school teacher...), I thoroughly support the concept of humans as basically evil. Now, I'm no misanthrope (which I hope is obvious!) I'm just saying that well, people can be tough to deal with. Teaching is a tough job.

That's why, for the most part, I try to at least be facing a speaker or prof, so they know they've got my attention. Unless I'm drawing or taking notes...I'm not perfect. Oh well.

Otherwise, I wasn't too excited about this week, but now that all the stuff I had to get done last night is over with, it's looking better. Things can seem pretty hopeless when it's 2 in the morning and you're not done with a lot of stuff that needs doing. But hey, it got done, and if my gotcha target will just turn up in my cpo, I think it'll all be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home