Sunshine makes me happy

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dreams

So I overslept this morning. I open my eyes and it feels like it's been much longer than I set my alarm for and sure enough, it's 11 and not 8. I immediately concluded that my alarm clock had never gone off (for the 4th and crucial time that morning) and proceeded to go give it grumpy looks.

THEN I remembered a VERY long and irritating dream I'd had earlier, in which I had been trapped in a hotel where there was a loud soundsystem that was only playing a radio station fund drive. I had spent what felt like hours trying to find the switch that would turn it off...

I guess my poor old radio alarm must have given up at some point while I tried to shut it off in my dreams. I had to laugh, there.

As for the rest of life, the semester is grinding to an end like a millstone with me stuck inside. I dream of finishing my book this summer...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home