Sunshine makes me happy

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Different

This morning I dreamt that I was moving back to school for the year. I saw a lot of friends. Then I woke up and remembered that I'm not going back to LeTourneau...but I guess my body remembered that this would be the right time of year.

Also, I turned Twenty-Two today. That seems neither young nor old. I guess I'll save being old for being Thirty or something. Ha. I got money, a book, and some underwear. Ironically, I did appreciate the underwear since I seem to have lost most of mine...

Here's some pictures of wakeboarding this summer.
http://www.kiolia.com/wake1web.jpg
http://www.kiolia.com/lol360.jpg

2 Comments:

  • Hey Dude! Happy Birthday! Need to catch up with ya sometime.

    By Blogger Justin, at 1:39 PM  

  • I love those pics, man. I wish I were that good at wakeboarding! It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe someday, li'l klutzy me will get it figured out!

    How are you doing these days?

    By Blogger becky, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home